Information for Beginners
If you will be trying yoga or pilates for the first time, or it’s just your first time to our studio, we sincerely want you to have the most comfortable and enjoyable experience possible. We have provided basic but essential information for you below. If you have any further questions before your visit please feel free to email or call us at any time. You can find our contact details at the bottom of this page.
Our studio may be unattended outside of class times. If you call please leave a message and we will reply to you as soon as possible. If you contact us by email please allow up to 12 hours for a response. We always endeavour to reply to you as soon as possible.
ABOUT OUR YOGA CLASSES
All our classes are beginner friendly no matter fitness level, injuries, flexibility and age
IF THIS YOUR FIRST TIME DOING YOGA AND PILATES, PLEASE READ THIS HELPFUL INFORMATION
- Bring an open mind
- Hydrate before and after class, bring water with you or buy it at our studio
- We sell coconut water, electrolytes and kombucha for refuelling post or prior class
- Arrive at least 15-20 minutes prior to the start of class to give enough time to register, have a chat to the teacher, organise yourself and find your spot in the room
- Bring a 4.5/5mm yoga mat, a large towel, a plastic or stainless steel bottle of water (NO GLASS BOTTLES)
- Yoga mats and other accessories can be purchased or hired at the studio
- Yoga mats and towels can be hired at the studio
- Wear comfortable, non clingy, clothing that you can freely move and sweat in
- Mobile phones turned off in the studio
- Mobile phones are not permitted in the yoga room
- We have Male and Female change rooms with clean and comfortable shower and toilet facilities
- Please do not eat a large meal at least two hours before class, snack lightly on fruit, rice cakes or smoothie if you are feeling peckish or light headed.
- Stay in the room during class, if you need to have a break, kneel down and join in when you are ready but most of all HAVE FUN!!!
Connect With Us
Connect With Us
FEEL THE #YOGAHIGH GLOW
“As an adult, I could never commit to any form of exercise, let alone sticking to a regimen! The professional team lead by Anne Marie & Mic have created a clean, welcoming and most importantly, nurturing environment whereby anyone can achieve their wellness goals. Today I am 30kgs lighter and have a greater understanding and appreciation of my body. I say, embrace the warmth of the hot room and its people! I did and it has changed my life..”Peter Soukos
“When I checked out Yoga High I felt at home straight away! The Hot HIIT Pilates was a great way to get used to the feeling and I always come away energised! I sleep better now and cope so much better with anything that life throws at me to challenge me, all thanks to Yoga High! I think I parent better now too as I’m less stressed out.”Robert Don
“LIFE CHANGING - this is exactly what I have been searching for. I am on the tail end of the $49 for 30 days trial and will be purchasing the membership and definitely continuing. I LOVE IT. My whole outlook on life has become so much more positive and I'm generally feeling so much happier - so much so that my partner told me the other night that I have to continue going as I'm back to my old happy self! Yay! Thank you everyone at Yoga High”Sophie McNutt
“It has been and still is an amazing journey where every class is a challenge for me both spiritually and physically but Mic and Anne Marie and all the instructors there make it a special experience each and every time. It has become a major part of my life thanks to the experience at Yoga High.”Carl Wraith